Veranda Beach Cellars"A good wine should start and end with a smile." -William Sokolin
Veranda Beach Cellars is located on the east shore of Lake Osoyoos, at Oroville WA, overlooking the resort community of Veranda Beach. Veranda Beach Cellars commenced planting of over 12 acres of Barbera, Sangiovese, Cabernet Franc and Riesling in 2007, and celebrated its inaugural grape harvest in 2010.
Within a week of Veranda Beach Cellars inaugural release in 2013, all three Veranda Beach Cellars Wines garnered medals at the 2013 Seattle Wine Awards. Two of those wines are still available in small quantities and are now complemented with four additional award winning wines from our 2014 release.
- 2010 Collage - Silver - Seattle Wine Awards 2013
- 2011 Barbera - Gold - Seattle Wine Awards 2015
- 2012 Sangiovese - Bronze - Seattle Wine Awards 2015
- 2013 Lakehouse - Double Gold - Seattle Wine Awards 2015
- 2012 Lakehouse - Double Gold - Seattle Wine Awards 2013
- 2013 Regatta Rose - Bronze - Seattle Wine Awards 2015
- 2012 Regatta Rose - Double Gold - Seattle Wine Awards 2013
Veranda Beach Cellars Wines are offered at the Resort, select retail outlets, and through The Cellar Club, bringing more than just wine to its members. The Cellar Club also provides opportunities to learn, experience and share wine with others who also have a passion to begin and end their wine experiences with a smile.
Winemaker Katy Smith Perry Information